Saturday 12 September 2015

Ideal Audience / Fan Description

My ideal reader is a female going through bullying issues in school. Whilst facing hardships in school she is able to build courage by reading and watching the work I do. Hopefully giving her the confidence to stand up for herself or understanding the situation in more depth. My ideal reader is someone that I want to help through this hardship even though I won't be able to meet her in real life. I want her to feel as if shes still being able to get the answers that she is looking for.

Personally I think that my ideal reader who is going through hardship would want answers. Especially if she is the type of victim who is shy and is afraid to tell her parents or someone about the situation she is going through. My ideal reader would need to know what she wants answered in her mind as well as the wise advice that might just help her get the confidence to let her parents or someone know.

Bullies never last and eventually the situation turns differently as time passes. However, allowing people to always step over you and doing nothing about it is not right. You have to stand up for your rights. This is not done by cutting yourself to feel the rush of your blood powering away or anything else that is damaging your body. This is just you verbally telling them to stop or allowing your parents or teachers to know. As a young kid or teenager it can be a very difficult time as parents, siblings and teachers won't straight away notice the pain you're going through. This is something that you have to risk doing to stop the bullying. Even if the bullies threaten you with something worse. You are already in a bad position so why not allow people to know of you being bullied to stop the issue?

So my ideal reader would be a female from secondary school all the way up to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment