Friday 18 September 2015

Audience Questionnaires & Analysis of Results (Part 1)

All of the data from this questionnaire will be used to decide which and what idea should be used in my music video about bullying. 

Q1. Gender?

- Male? 
- Female?
- Other? 

Q2. Age? 

- 16 or under? 
- 18 - 25? 
- 26 - 33? 
- 34 or above? 

Q3. What type of music videos do you like and why do you like it? 


Q4. What makes music videos interesting to you? 


Q5. If I was to make a music video what would you suggest that I don't do and why?


Q6. What should music videos not include? 


The song that I'm making a music video for is of a song that I wrote specifically for school. I talk about bullying and common things that teachers, parents and friends are not being aware of quick enough. It's a song that I made for the purpose of creating awareness of these sorts of issues in school. The idea came to me from a Korean drama called School 2015; Who Are You? Which highlights these problems significantly. 


Q7. What's your opinion on the idea of bullying? 


Q8. This music video is to create awareness of bullying not being acceptable what ideas can you suggest should be inputted in this music video to make this statement clear? 


Q9. Which of these locations would be good for a music video about bullying?

- School? 
- Hospital? 
- Home? 
- Social Media / Online?  

Create your own user feedback survey

No comments:

Post a Comment