Wednesday 10 February 2016

Poster Analysis Part 2

Okay, so I've decided to do something a bit different to what the task wanted me to do. I basically created several different posters and I splat them up into two groups. What this means is that you would see poster designs promoting creating awareness of bullying and then other posters hyping up the release of the music video. I done it like this because one thing that you should know about me is that I'm someone that goes beyond the task given at hand. I like to promote everything that I do and make it a bigger project. So that's what distinguishes the two groups of posters. Also, the style the posters were created in are totally different. For example, in the posters that are promoting creating awareness of bullying those posters are in a bigger template size in comparison to the ones hyping up the release date. Not to mention that the ones that are hyping up the release date of the music video are designed differently. We have watercolours to drawing styles of each of my cast. Whereas, the one promoting creating awareness of bullying is solely based on one cast member and literally kept natural as possible. The reason behind my methods are because I wanted to do different styles of promotions. These types of skills are always good to use if you have them and why not? Both of these styles of posters have different purposes but all of them chip in to get my target audience group attracted and talking about the music video even before it's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment